THE UN AND THE US GETTING TIRED OF SUPPORTING AND COVERING UP FOR KAGAME’S BUTCHERING OVER 8,000,000 IN RWANDA AND DRC
PAUL KAGAME, BUTCHER OF THE GREAT LAKES, WORSE THAN IDI AMIN DADA
“Kagame has far outstripped Idi Amin as a mass killer [Amin’s killings are estimated at 100 000 – 300 000, whereas Kagame’s surely run well over (8) million civilians]”. (From “Peter Erlinder jailed by one of the major genocidaires of our Era” by David Paterson; 6/17/2010).
In 1979, the international community was so incensed and ashamed of the butchery practiced by Idi Amin Dada, the dictator of Uganda, that they helped President Nyerere’s Tanzanian army to actually invade Uganda and chase Idi Amin Dada who went into exile in Saudi Arabia.
Paul Kagame, the “ferocious mass killer” also known as the “Butcher of the Great Lakes”, beats Idi Amin by far and he has even outpaced Adolf Hitler’s slaughter of 6 million Jews, as Nicholas Kristof wrote in the New York Times (“Congo’s Killing Fields Worse than Holocaust”, 2/6/2010). Indeed, Hitler Kagame has killed hundreds of thousands of RwandanTutsis and Hutus – collateral sacrifice for his acquiring power by force in 1994-5, which he could not achieve democratically, his Tutsi group being a tiny minority of the total Rwandan population, 8.4% in 1991 census – (in Recensement general de la population et de l’habitat au 15 aout 1991, Service National de Recensement, Republique Rwandaise, p.124 – in “Paul Kagame: ‘Our Kind of Guy’” by Edward Herman, 10/5/2010). Then, in the most callous and despicable acts ever practiced by a mass killer, Kagame collected the skulls of the Hutus and Tutsis he had killed and built a monument on the big lie that these were Tutsis killed by Hutus and that he’s the one who stopped the carnage, deceiving the world with this big lie, especially since skulls cannot speak (but UN, independent investigators, and other Tutsis can and they’ve done so (www.rwandadocumentsproject.net).
Hitler Kagame has added to his butchery total since invading the Congo in 1996, where he has sexually abused and mutilated over 2,000,000 females (even the elderly and little girls as young as 4 years old) and butchered over 8,000,000 innocent Congolese (in his attempt to wipe out the Congolese population of Eastern DRC and to replace it with Tutsis, annexing it and permanently exploiting Congo’s resources).
This Butcher of the Great Lakes is so incredibly despicable in the different manners that he taught his troops to slaughter the elderly, men, women, and little children (one needs to read the accounts of former Tutsis members of Kagame’s army, i.e., Testimonies of Dr. Theogene Rudasingwa to BBC, or that of Lieutenant Abdul V. Luzibiza, who fled Rwanda in 2001 and had, since, been assassinated by poisoning, which is one of the ways Hitler Kagame gets rid of anyone who disagrees with him, including his Tutsi colleagues as well as those who committed atrocities he ordered or were witnesses to his crimes, thereby erasing permanently anyone who might expose or testify against him in the future).
The question is, how can Hitler Kagame, this “ferocious mass killer” and the Butcher of the Great Lakes, continue even now to slaughter both Congolese and his own people in Rwanda and outside (he just assassinated in South Africa his former friend and colleague, General Patrick Karegeya, and he boasted about it publicly), which he has been doing since 1996 without being denounced or charged for his butchering millions of innocent human beings; whereas, right now, the world community is publicly and forcefully denouncing and fighting Syria’s Assad because 100,000 Syrians have died in the Civil War going on there; or that America, in 1999 under Bill Clinton, actually bombed Serbia right away for the killing of Muslims.
Or, as President Obama wondered in an interview with The New Republic in January 2013: “How do I weigh tens of thousands who’ve been killed in Syria versus the tens of thousands who are currently being killed in the Congo?”
The evidence for Hitler Kagame’s butchery continue to mount as more is uncovered and exposed. A sample of the evidence:
- UN Report of the Mapping Exercise prepared for the HCHR and released 10/1/2010;
- The Robert Gersony Report, Summary of UNHCR Presentation Before Commission of Experts, 10/11/1994 (Gersony was an employee of the US AID attached to the UNHCR. He Found that between April and July, 1994, “5,000 to 10,000 Hutus were killed each month” by Butcher Kagame and his bloody soldiers of RPF, and there were “Large scale indiscriminate killings of men, women, and children, including the sick and the elderly”…
- “Affidavit of Michael Andrew Hourigan” Investigative Report for the ICTR, 1996. He found that “There is overwhelming evidence that this shootdown (of President Habyarimana’s plane, which triggered the 1994 Rwanda’s co-genocide) was organized by Paul Kagame”…
- George E. Moose, “Human Rights Abuses in Rwanda”, Information Memorandum to the Secretary (Sec. of State Warren Christopher), U.S. Department of State, September, 1994: “a UN team on the ground in Rwanda “concluded that a pattern of killing had emerged” there, the “[RPF] and Tutsi civilian surrogates [killing] 10,000 or more Hutu civilians per month, with the [RPF] accounting for 95% of the killing… The purpose of the killing was a campaign of ethnic cleansing intended to clear certain areas in the south of Rwanda for Tutsi habitation.”
- Report of the UN Panel of Experts on the “Illegal Exploitation of Natural Resources and Other Forms of Wealth of the Democratic Republic of Congo” (S/2002/1146, October, 2002) which stated that “by September 2002, some 3.5 million excess deaths had occurred in the five eastern provinces as ‘a direct result of the occupation of the DRC by Rwanda and Uganda’.”
- “What Really Happened in Rwanda” by Christian Davenport and Allan C. Stam (U.S. academics who were employed by ICTR to document all deaths in 1994 in Rwanda. When they uncovered the evidence that “the majority of victims are likely Hutu and not Tutsi”, they were summarily fired…
- From Rwandan Tutsis and former colleagues of Kagame: “the Confession of Ambassador Theogene Rudasingwa”, the interviews to different media, including to French R.F.I. of General Kayumba Nyamwasa and General Patrick Kariegeya (before he was just assassinated in South Africa by Hitler Kagame), the “Confession of Lieutenant Abdul Ruzibiza” (the officer who was part of the Kagame’s crew he ordered to shoot down Habyarimana’s plane)…
- “Madame Prosecutor”, Carla Del Ponte’s memoir. (Even though she was a UN prosecutor, she was promptly fired from her UN position by the Bill Clinton administration, in May 2003, after she refused to cover up the evidence that the UN investigators uncovered in Rwanda that “Kagame assassinated Habyarimana, and the RPF was responsible for (at least) 15 massacres sites”; and there was unimpeachable evidence to indict and prosecute Paul Kagame.
Under this Great Pyramid of atrocities, why would Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, the UN, and other corrupt companies, media, and individuals want to continue to hold Kagame’s bloody hands and continue to protect him and his holocaust-like record?
Obama, Hollande, Cameron, Merkel, these new leaders are not beholden to Hitler Kagame since they were not partners in crime with him from 1990 to 2008.
in order to blackmail and neutralize the US so that it does not denounce his crimes while letting him continue to slaughter and gang-rape with impunity in the DRC (with Yoweri Museveni’s help and “Joseph Kabila”’s assistance).
The time to put an end to Kagame’s holocaust-like record seem to be nearing, as the US and the UN just released the recent UN report on Rwanda’s continued rebuilding of M23 fighters after their defeat, the UN ignoring Rwanda’s usual protests and its crocodile’s tears, which were described by Kagame’s former ambassador to the US and Chief of Staff, Dr. Theogene Rudasingwa as Kagame’s “false narrative, denials, and deceptions” (See “Confession to BBC: ‘I Confirm it is Paul Kagame who Sparked the Rwandan Genocide’”).
As for Hitler Kagame’s Tutsi’s so-called “disciplined” army that he uses as a “carrot” to the UN for its African missions, so that the UN “looks the other way” while Rwanda continue to slaughter in the DRC as they did in Rwanda (1990-1995), all these soldiers have killed innocent people, gang raped, mutilated, and committed crimes of genocide, crimes against humanity as well as war crimes both in Rwanda and in DRC. Thus, Kagame’s Rwandan army belongs in its entirety into the cells in the Hague.
Here, for instance, is a video that a group of Kagame’s soldiers made of themselves as they returned from the DRC after killing and raping, carrying whatsoever they had looted. They are speaking Kinyarwanda. The Rwandan flag is visible on their left shoulders (Type on Youtube: “Preuve de l’invasion: Des soldats Rwandais regagnant le Rwanda Apres Une attaque au Congo” – “Proof of the Invasion: Rwandan soldiers returning to Rwanda after an attack in Congo”).
The unspeakable atrocities must stop, thus Paul Kagame (and Yoweri Museveni and Joseph Kabila) must be exposed and charged as the mass murderers they are. The blackmailing must stop. The US and the UN must learn to do without Kagame and Museveni’s bloody soldiers and without the US bases in Rwanda. Many countries in Africa will work with America and the UN to help bring peace in Africa. It is unconscionable to use for peace missions armies that have killed over 8,000,000 and sexually abused and mutilated over 2,000,000 women and little girls.
History will not be kind to this generation if it continues giving carte blanche to the murderous and world-defying trio of Paul Kagame, Yoweri Museveni, and Joseph Kabila.